maandag 7 oktober 2013

Good by summer

Good morning every one

Today I want to share with you a layout I made for the color palette #160  at The Color Room and the October challenge at 
Scrap for help use cork.  I used a picture of my hydrangea that has flourished so beautiful this summer, they have been overblown because autumn is already in the country we have already some small autumn storms and lots of rain. 
This is my take on both challenges.


the  color palette
Picture

the brief


I use cork under the big picture and the butterflies
thanks for stopping by
TINA


6 opmerkingen:

  1. I really love this page, the colors are super, thanks for playing along at the colorroom!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is awesome, Tina! Such a vibrant page and great masking work. I love it!
    So nice to see you at TCR.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Stunning layout! Your page is colorful and cheerful. I like butterflies cork. Thank you for playing with us at SFH!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Amazing page, thanks for playing whit Scrap for Help!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. soooo amazing :) thanks for playing with us at scrap for help :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love this energetic page. Love hydrangeas too :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at S4H!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen