dinsdag 29 oktober 2013

Christmas Card

Good afternoon all

If you participate in an challenge where the whole month the cards are central it is sometimes difficult to make a card that different from your fellow players, because you see that the same material is used. So this is my contribution for Eudokia challenge to create a Christmas card I have my old and new dies used I have a Martha Stewart punch an Cheery lynn dies and my newest an stencils of joy craft design by Noor, on this Christmas card I deviated from the traditional Christmas colors red and green, but used the color Blue with white accents for the snow crystals. The image is a stamp from Tim Holtz and I inked with indigo island of Stampin'Up



Thanks for stopping by
TINA

3 opmerkingen:

  1. i love your card!!!so many techniques! love the snowflakes and the color combination!thank you so much for joining us at gc!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Pretty wintery card! Thank you for participating with us at PTT! Good Luck!
    Sandy, Party Time Tuesdays Design Team

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful winter card... Thanks for sharing with us at PTT...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen