dinsdag 20 september 2016

BABY FACE

 
                                        Hello everyone



After an absence of a year because of health reasons  I'm back, I hope now regularly come back with various creation Today I want to show you what I made for the challenges blog Scrap Afrika
with a sketch I used a picture of my grandson who is almost 2 years old. He is our little sunshine in our lives. He keeps us every single day busy. I used paper from Maja design of their first collection I think  Crea Diem.  And here is the result.  

                                                           
                 
                 
                                           some close up
                     
                     

                     the sketch  
                      Sep Sketch Challenge due 29 Aug

               
                     Thanks for looking, your comments are very much appreciated
         Regards Tina

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Awesome work and that tiny little face is so bright!!Thanks for entering the Scrap Africa challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That lovely WHAT !!! ... I love the colors and so adorable baby pictures !! ... fabulous !!
    Thank you very much for joining Scrap Africa !!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. so sweet. Thank you of joining us at Scrap Africa!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So sweet layout! Lovely page! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Your grandson is sooo cute Tina! He is really beautiful and I am sure just a ray of sunshine! Gorgeous and sweet page of him too! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa this month! ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. beautiful project, thank you for taking part in Scrap Africa challenge

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen