dinsdag 24 februari 2015

FAMILY

Hello everyone

Still have been able to join with February love challenge at Berry7Bleu
This challenge has Specifically about the things you love - no restrictions! I used a picture of my daughter and her husband who became last year November parents of a baby boy, the three important people that I love in my life, especially my grandson.
I was inspired by the picture of the butterfly and the color of the birds and the color of
the green lace In the mood board.


the mood board





thanks for stopping by
TINA


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh I love all those bright splashes of color! I can see in your page how the mood board inspired you. Great take on the challenge & thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. LOve this bright colors and spring mood!
    Thanks for playing with Berry71Blue)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful project! great spring spirit) Thank you for taking part in berry71Bleu challenge:)Hugs!Sylwia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love the mixed media and vibrant colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Berry71bleu!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great layout! I love the colorful background! Thanks for joining the Berry71Bleu February Challenge! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Gorgeous page Tina! Love the colouring and super background! The photo is super, special too! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen