donderdag 29 januari 2015

TIME

Hello Every One

I chose this picture as symbol (the bra) for women who are fighting at the moment against breast cancer. I am one of the women, and what word is important to me in 2015, ( Time ) time flies and life can be short, if I look sometimes around me. it goes well with me I respond very well to medication and treatments. Time is precious but I enjoy even more of the little things around me.
With this layout, I want to to participate in the challenges of 


<br>Scrap Africa

Blue Fern Studios


some close up



Thank you for taking the time to stop by
TINA






8 opmerkingen:

  1. great page!Thank you for playing at Scrap Africa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A beautiful, whimsical page. Pretty colour combo and great texture. Thanks for joining in at Scrap Africa :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. A beautiful and special page Tina! Love that photo and also the beautiful details! My prayers and well wishes are with you...to overcome the breast cancer...you will be in my thoughts!xx Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You are so stronge Lady!
    The Layout is so Beautiful! Love the details and colours!
    Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa!
    Xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Prayers and hugs Tina! What a beautiful layout and story. I wish you all of the best with your treatments and medications. Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Beautiful layout and lovely sentiment. Thank you for playing at Scrap Africa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. so pretty layout with wonderful details! thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. such a glorious photo and an amazing layout... love your details

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen