dinsdag 1 juli 2014

I WAS THERE

Hello all

Frosted FridayChallenge: Mood Board - Summer is coming.
Summer has started at a part of the world. The children now have six weeks of vacation. Most people have already planned their vacation. I've had my holidays.
For this layout I used a photo from last year it was taken in the Seychelles.
With this layout, I want also to join with the challenges from 
The paper I used is from the Domestic Goddess line and the chipboard is also from 7dots. I have used different brands of stamps, Prima-BoBunny-Art Journey and Crealies.
I also want to join in with the Summer challenge of Cherish This
I chose the second option, middle row and the right picture

This is my take on the challenge


Frosted Designs


some close up



Cherish Dit - Memories for Life




Thanks for stopping by
TINA




8 opmerkingen:

  1. Very pretty, love the soft edges. Thanks for playing along over on the Frosted Designs Moodboard challenge :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a beautiful layout! It perfectly reflects the mood board challenge! Lovely background! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow - love the colors and all the details! Thanks for joining in at Frosted Designs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. A very beautiful and evocative layout - thank you for participating in the layout challenge at Memories for Life.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great page! Awesome tropical and beachy (is that a word?) feeling! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Great! fantastic design and colors :-)
    Thank You for joining us at 7 Dots Studio challenge this month!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wow, your LO is beautiful - thanks for joining Cherish This - Memories for Life :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. love this Tina! thanks for joining us at 7 Dots Studios!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen