vrijdag 7 juni 2013

Says it with flowers

Hello every one

So the first seven days of June is already over and on various blogs are the first challenges started. My first contribution is for Get Creative and this time it's a color challenge, I find it a difficult color combination. But it still managed to make a card this time I made ​​a card with no image but with many flowers.  and this is the result.


some close up



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges


Matrial that I used is gray and creamyellow and blue cardstock I have used various shades of gray for the leaves and butterflies,  for the rose and leaves I have also used various colors of yellow, and a cutting & embossing stencil from Joy craft Noor design.

Thanks for stopping by
TINA



10 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous card I love your image and your flowers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous creation. Love those flowers.
    Thank you for joining us at Fitztown
    We're also having a DT Call

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks for playing our flowers challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, nicely done!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Another beautiful card from you Tina!!!!!Love the flowers!!!Thanks for playing with us at Get Creative!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautifully creative. Great design, colour and attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at our very first Fitztown challenge. Good luck. Hugs Desíre  {Fitztown DT Member}  {Doing Life - my personal blog} {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Great spellbinders and awesome use of flowers. They are stunning with the colors. Thank you for sharing your flowers with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This card is stunning! Thank yoy fora playing along with us at get Creative ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Very pretty card, thank you for joining us at Get creative. Channa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. So many lovely details! Thanks for playing with us at Get Creative!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen