dinsdag 19 februari 2013

Spring

Hello Every One

I have a new layout to share with you saying it with flowers, Flowers have spoken to me more than I can tell in written words. They are the hierogly phics of Angels, loved by all men for beauty of their character, though few can decipher even fragment of their meaning.
This quote I had for a while but I'm unfortunately not remember who had written.
though it's so cold outside but if you bring spring flowers into your home then the spring is coming. And with this colorful layout I want to join with the sketch challenges at Get Creative and Frosted Designs 
Challenge - Be Bold! 
and this is my take on it.


the sketch



material that I have used : design paper the scrap cake and megs garden, prima marketing crystal swirl chipboard and mask, flowers are from wild orchid. 


Thanks for stopping by
TINA


9 opmerkingen:

  1. Very pretty vibrant colors! I love the layering of flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at FD, Be Bold Challenge! Waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful layout! I love the bright pink lace and how it mimics the edge of the plate in the picture. The bright, bold flowers are very pretty too! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful page! I just love your arrangement of flowers on the page! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love this fresh and vibrant page Tina! I absolutely love Spring, it is my best season! Love the lace and blooms...so gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. lovely and vibrant colors!!love the lace and flowers and stenciled background. thks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What a lively page!! Excellent use of all the bright colors matching with the picture. Thank you for joining us at Frosted designs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. A very pretty and spring like layout ... thank you for joining us once again at Get Creative!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen