donderdag 31 januari 2013

SWEET MEMORY

Hello blog friends

Today I will show you a layout based on a challenge at INKIDO. The challenges for the month of February is to create a project with black and white photo so I have chosen an old photo of my childhood with my parents. Outside it looks like autumn, so I quickly took a picture outside between showers and strong wind so the quality is not so good, but this is what I made.


some close up





supplies that I used are
Inkido : spring time/sweet lace
                        spring time/vintage postcard
Chipboard : Blue Fern Studios 
Flowers : Prima Marketing and some flowers from my stash
Stamps : Prima Marketing
Masking tape : Vivi Gade Design

Challange january 2013

Join the black and white photo challange

Thanks for stopping by
TINA






2 opmerkingen:

  1. Great layout Tina...I love all the special little deatails! Great photo of you and your parents too...so fabulous! Thanks for the "congrats" on my blog too! You're a real honey! Thanks! ;-)
    Lekker dag daar vir jou!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gret design!thanks for joining Inkido challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen