zondag 30 september 2012

Queen of the night

Hello Everyone 

This is actually my first project that I made for the 
2nd challenges at Steampunk junkies timetravel 
anything goes but did not have the 
right embellishments in my stash and 
yesterday I found in a box many 
good things that I can use. I have use a wooden 
frame for my project and painted
it with different colors acrylic paint and metal paint. 
the image I found on the internet, and further finished 
with various embellishments.
And I have decided to post them anyway

and this is the result.


I also want to join in the following challenges
Thanks for stopping by
TINA

8 opmerkingen:

  1. my jaw just dropped!!!!! Tina WOW WOW WOW
    what can I say just fabulous!
    hugz
    irini

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is truly awesome and stunning! I love all your elements you choose to use! Love your image too! Great job on this!! Thank you for sharing with us at Poisoned Peas for our Steampunk challenge!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Superb image and just gorgeous embellies. A fabulous project. Thank you for joining us at Poisoned Peas. :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I was so taken by you are I forgot to say thank you..for playing with us at poisoned peas please
    susan s.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great piece! I really like that image and love how you colored the frame- definitely finishes it off wonderfully! Thanks for joining us at Poisoned Peas!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Thanks for joining us at Poisoned Peas Please for our Steampunk Challenge. Good Luck~Patti PPP DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Congrats you were picked Top 3 at PPP!
    Peace,
    KristyLee
    (PPP DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen